1. Lu CS, Ng SH, Lai SC, Kao LY, Liu L, Lin WY, Wu YM, Chen YL, Wang JJ*,” Cortical damage in the posterior visual pathway in patients with sialidosis type 1” Brain Imaging Behav. 2016 Feb 3 (SCI=4.598)
2. Liao PA, Lin G, Tsai SY, Wang CH, Juan YH, Lin YC, Wu MT, Yang LY, Liu MH, Chang TC, Lin YC, Huang YC, Huang PC, Wang JJ, Ng SH*, Ng KK*.,”Myocardial triglyceride content at 3 T cardiovascular magnetic resonance and left ventricular systolic function a cross-sectional study in patients hospitalized with acute heart failure”J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2016 Feb 5;18:9. doi: 10.1186/s12968-016-0228-3. (SCI=4.719)
3. Lu CS, Ng SH, Weng YH, Cheng JS, Lin WY, Wai YY, Chen YL, Wang JJ*. ”Alterations of diffusion tensor MRI parameters in the brainsof patients with Parkinsons disease compared with normalbrains possible diagnostic use” Eur Radiol. 2016 Mar 5. (SCI=4.014)
4. Heydari B, Juan YH, Liu H, Abbasi S, Shah R, Blankstein R, Steigner M, Jerosch-Herold M, Kwong RY. “Stress Perfusion Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Effectively Risk Stratifies Diabetic Patients With Suspected Myocardial Ischemia.” Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016 Apr;9(4):e004136. doi: 10.1161/CIRCIMAGING.115.004136 (SCI=5.555)
5. Lin YC, Wang CC, Lin G, Lin YP, Wai YY, Ng SH, Ma HY, Tsao HH, Wang JJ* ,”A simple method to improve the quality of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging with rapid histologic correlation in a murine model” Molecular Imaging, 2014 (SCI=2.191)
6. Ng SH, Lin CY, Chan SC, Lin YC, Yen TC, Liao CT, Chang JT, Ko SF, Wang HM, Chang CJ, Wang JJ*, Clinical Utility of Multimodality Imaging with Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI, Diffusion-Weighted MRI, and 18F-FDG PET/CT for the Prediction of Neck Control in Oropharyngeal or Hypopharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Treated with Chemoradiation, PLoS One. 2014(SCI=3.354)
7. Chia-Rui Shen, Horng-Heng Juang, Hui-Shan Chen, Ching-Jen Yang, Chia-Jen Wu, Meng-Hua Lee, Yih-Shiou Hwang, Ming-Ling Kuo, Ya-Shan Chen, Jeen-Kuan and Chao-Lin Liu,The Correlation between Chitin and Acidic Mammalian Chitinase in Animal Models of Allergic Asthma, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2015 (SCI=2.862)
8. CY Lin, HY Hsieh, WG Pitt, CY Huang, IC Tseng, CK Yeh, KC Wei, HL Liu*, “Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening for Non-Viral, Non-invasive, and Targeted Gene Delivery,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2015(SCI=7.705)
9. PY Chen, HY Hsieh, CY Huang, CY Lin, KC Wei, and HL Liu*, “Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening to Enhance Interleukin-12 Delivery for Brain Tumor Immunotherapy: A Preclinical Feasibility Study,” Journal of Translational Medicine, 2015 (SCI=3.93)
10. Juan YH, Saboo SS, Keraliya A, Khandelwal A, "Coronary strictures, intraluminal thrombus and aneurysms: Unreported imaging appearance of ALCAPA syndrome post Takeuchi procedure, International Journal of Cardiology, 2015 (SCI=4.036)
11. Juan YH, Lin YC, Sheng TW, Cheung YC, Ng SH, Yu CW, Wong HF, "Application of Onyx for Renal Arteriovenous Malformation With First Case Report of a Renal Hyperdense Striation Sign: A CARE-Compliant Article, Medicine (United States), 2015 (SCI=5.723)
12. Wai YY, Hsu WC, Fung HC, Lee JD, Chan HL, Tsai ML, Lin YC, Wu YR, Ying L, Wang JJ*. Tract-based spatial statistics: application to mild cognitive impairment. BioMed Research International,Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 713079, 8 pages doi: 10.1155/2014/713079 (SCI=2.706)
13. Chai WY, Chu PC, Tsai MY, Lin YC, Wang JJ, Wei KC, Wai YY, Liu HL*, “Magnetic-Resonance Imaging for Kinetic Analysis of Permeability Changes during Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening and Brain Drug Delivery,” Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 192, 28 October 2014, Pages 1–9 ,2014, DOI: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2014.06.023 (SCI=7.261)
14. Lin G, Chen CY, Liu FY, Yang LY, Huang Huang YT, Jung SM, Chou HH, Lai CH *, Ng KK*. CT, MRI and FDG PET in the management of vulvar malignancies. European Radiology. Accepted. (2014). (SCI=4.34)
15. Lin G, Hill DK, Andrejeva G, Boult JK, Troy H, Fong AC, Orton MR, Panek R, Parkes HG, Jafar M, Koh DM, Robinson SP, Judson IR, Griffiths JR, Leach MO, Eykyn TR, Chung YL*. Dichloroacetate induces autophagy in colorectal cancer cells and tumours. British J Cancer 2014 (Jul), 111; 375-385. (SCI=4.82)
16. Lin G, Andrejeva G, Fong AC, Hill DK, Orton MR, Parkes HG, Koh DM, Robinson SP, Leach MO, Eykyn TR, Chung YL*. Reduced Warburg effect in cancer cells undergoing autophagy: steady-state 1H-MRS and real-time hyperpolarized 13C-MRS studies. PLos One. 2014 (Mar); 9(3); e92645 . (SCI=3.53)
17. Lin G, Chung YL. Current opportunities and challenges of magnetic resonance spectroscopy, positron emission tomography, and mass spectrometry imaging for mapping cancer metabolism in vivo. BioMed Research International, Volume 2014, Article ID 625095, 13 pages. 2014 (Mar). (SCI=2.71)
18. Lin YC, Wang CC, Lin G, Lin YP, Wai YY, Ng SH, Ma HY, Tsao HH, Wang JJ. A simple method to improve the quality of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging with rapid histologic correlation in a murine model. Mol Imaging. 2014 Nov 1;13(0):1-8. (SCI=2.191)
19. Chou HH, Huang HJ, Lin H, Yang LY, Hsueh S, Liu FY, Liou YL, Liou JD, Chen MY, Chao A, Lin G, Chang TC, Lai CH*. Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Weekly Paclitaxel and Cisplatin Followed by Radical Hysterectomy in Stages IB2 and IIA2 Cervical Cancer. Am J Clin Oncol. 2014 Oct 27. [Epub ahead of print] (SCI=2.611)
20. Lai CH*, Lin G, Yen TC, Liu FY. Molecular imaging in the management of gynecologic malignancies. Gynecology Oncology 2014 2014 Oct;135(1):156-162. doi: 10.1016/j.ygyno.2014.07.092. Epub 2014 Jul 24. (SCI=3.687)
21. Huang HJ, Tang YH, Chou HH, Yang LY, Chao A, Huang YT, Lin G, Liu FY, Chang TC, Lai CH*. Treatment failure in endometrial carcinoma. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 24(5):885-93, 2014 (Jun). (SCI=1.949)
22. Chang CB, Chen CC, Fu CJ, Wu CT, Lin G, Shih LY, Chuang WU, Wan YL*. Computed tomographic manifestations of pulmonary non-hodgkin’s lymphoma. J Radiol Sci 38(3): 77-83, 2013 (Sep). (SCI=0.567)
23. Huang YC, Wu CT, Lin G, Chuang WY, Yeow KM, Wan YL. Comparison of ultrasonographically guided fine-needle aspiration and core needle biopsy in the diagnosis of parotid masses. J Clin Ultrasound 40(4): 189-194, 2012 (May). (SCI=0.801)
24. Ho KC, Wang CC, Qiu JT, Lai CH, Hong JH, Huang YT, Huang KG, Chao A, Lin G, Yen TC. Identification of prognostic factors in patients with cervical cancer and supraclavicular lymph node recurrence. Gynecol Oncol 123(2): 253-256, 2011 (Nov). (SCI=3.687)
25. Juan YH, Saboo SS, Anand V, Chatzizisis YS, Lin YC, Steigner ML. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome Associated with Right-to-Left shunt through Systemic-to-Pulmonary Venous Collaterals. Korean J Radiol 2014;15(2):185-187 (SCI, IF:1.807)
26. Lin YC, Goldsmith JD, Gebhardt MG, Wu JS. Bursal synovial chondromatosis formation following osteochondroma resection. Skeletal Radiology 2014;43:997-1000. (SCI, IF: 1.743)
27. Juan YH, Saboo SS, Lin YC, Conner JR, Jacobson FL, Khadelwal A. Reverse halo sign in pulmonary mucormyosis. QJM. 2014 Sep;107(9):777-8. (SCI, IF: 2.504)
28. Liu H, Juan YH, Wang Q, Lin YC, Liang C, Zhang X, Cai T, Saboo SS. Foreign body venous transmigration to the heart. QJM. 2014 Sep;107(9):743-5. (SCI, IF: 2.504)
29. Lin YC, Jaun YH, Ni Mhuircheartaigh J, Sheng TW, Saboo SS, Wong HF, Wu JS. Surgically challenging pulmonary and hepatic vascular malformations treated with Onyx application. VASA. 2014 Sep;43(5):390-4. (SCI, IF: 1.213)
30. Mhuircheartaigh JN, Lin YC*, Wu JS. Bone tumor mimickers: A pictorial essay. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2014;24:225-36. (Corresponding author).
31. Juan YH, Nagpal P, Saboo SS, Lin YC, Khandelwal A. Vascular manifestation and post-treatment changes of epidermal nevus syndrome. QJM 2014 Apr 21 [Epub ahead of print] (SCI, IF: 2.504)
32. Juan YH, Waller AH, Saboo SS, Lin YC, Liu H, Kwong RY, Steigner M. Myocardial Crypts: Role of Modified 2-Chamber view. QJM 2014 May [Epub ahead of print] (SCI, IF: 2.504)
33. Cheung YC, Lin YC, Wan YL, Huang PC, Yeow KM, Lo YF, Tsai HP, Ueng SH, Chang CJ. Diagnostic performance of dual-energy contrast-enhanced subtracted mammography in dense breasts compared to mammography alone: Interobserver blind-reading analysis. Eur Radiol. 2014 Oct;24(10):2394-403 (SCI, IF: 4.338)
34. Lin YC, Mhuircheartaigh JN, Lamb J, Kung JW, Yablon CM, Wu JS. Imaging of Adult Flatfoot: Correlation of Radiographic Measurements with MRI. AJR [Accepted] (SCI, IF: 2.9)
35. Lin YC, Mhuircheartaigh JN, Cheung YC, Juan YH, Chiu CH, Yeh WL, Wu JS. Pain following Double Bundle ACL Reconstruction: Correlation with Morphologic Graft Findings and Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MRI. Clin Radiol. 2014 Nov;69(11):1142-8. (SCI, IF: 1.870)
36. MT Tsai, FY Chang, CK Lee, CS Gong, YX Lin, JD Lee, CH Yang, HL Liu*, “Investigation of temporal vascular effects induced by focused ultrasound treatment with speckle-variance optical coherence tomography,” Biomedical Optics Express. Vol. 5, No. 7, pp. 2009-22, 2014. (*Corresponding author; IF = 3.497, 7/84 in “Optics”).
37. CH Fan, WH Lin, CY Ting, WY Chai, TC Yen, HL Liu* and CK Yeh, “Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound Imaging for the Detection of Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening,” Theranostics, Vol. 4, No. 10, pp. 1014-1025, 2014 (*Corresponding author; IF = 7.827, 9/122 in “Medicine, Research and Experimental”).
38. WY Chai, PC Chu, MY Tsai, YC Lin, JJ Wang, KC Wei, YY Wai and HL Liu*, “Magnetic-Resonance Imaging for Kinetic Analysis of Permeability Changes during Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening and Brain Drug Delivery,” Journal of Controlled Release, Vol. 192, pp.1-9, 2014 (SCI IF = 7.261, 11/254 in “Pharmacology & Pharmacy”)
39. AH Liao, HY Chou, YL Hsieh, SC Hsu, KC Wei, and HL Liu*, Enhanced Therapeutic Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) Antibody Delivery via Pulsed Ultrasound with Targeting Microbubbles for Glioma Treatment,” Journal of Medical and Biomedical Engineering, Accepted, 2014 (SCI IF = 0.904, 60/79 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
40. J Xia, Q Li,PY Chen, Z Zhou,CY Wang, HL Liu, J Teng, and PH Tsui, "Considering Angle Selection When Using Ultrasound Electrode Displacement Elastography to Evaluate Radiofrequency Ablation of Tissues," BioMed Research International, Volume 2014, ID 764320, 2014 (SCI IF = 2.88, 65/158 in "Biotech. and App. Microbiology")
41. HW Yang, CY Huang, CW Lin, HL Liu, CW Huang, SS Liao, PY Chen, YJ Lu, KC Wei, CCM Ma, “Gadolinium-functionalized nanographene oxide for combined drug and microRNA delivery and magnetic resonance imaging,” Biomaterials, Vol. 35, pp.6534-6542, 2014 (IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
42. CH Fan, HL Liu*, CY Ting, YH Lee, CY Huang, YJ Ma, KC Wei, TC Yen and CK Yeh, “Submicron-Bubble-Enhanced Focused Ultrasound for Blood–Brain Barrier Disruption and Improved CNS Drug Delivery,” PLoS ONE, Vol.9, No. 5, e96327, 2014 (*Equal contribution, SCI IF = 3.534, 8/55 in "Multidisciplinary Sciences")
43. X Geng, Z Zhou, Q Li, S Wu, CY Wang, HL Liu, CC Chuang, and PH Tsui, “Comparison of ultraosund temperature imaging with infrared thermometry during radio frequency ablation,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 53, No. 4, pp. 047001, 2014 (IF = 1.067, 82/128 in Phycis, Applied)
44. HL Liu*, CK Jan, PC Chu, JC Hong, PY Lee, JD Hsu, CC Lin, CY Huang, PY Chen, and KC Wei*, “Design and Experimental Evaluation of a 256-Channel Dual-Frequency Ultrasound Phased-Array System for Transcranial Blood-Brain Barrier Opening and Brain Drug Delivery,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol.61, No. 4, pp.1350-1360, 2014 (IF=2.233, 29/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
45. HL Liu, CH Fan, CY Ting, and CK Yeh, "Combining Microbubbles and Ultrasound for Drug Delivery to Brain Tumors" Theranostics, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp.432-444, 2014. (IF = 7.827, 9/122 in “Medicine, Research and Experimental”).
46. HW Yang, CY Huang, CW Lin, HL Liu, CW Huang, SS Liao, PY Chen, PW Hsu, YJ Lu, KC Wei, CCM Ma, “Gadolinium-functionalized nanographene oxide as a nanocarrier for combined drug and microRNA delivery and magnetic resonance imaging,” Nano Research, accepted, 2014 (IF = 7.392, 17/241 in Materials Science, Multidisciplinary).
47. JJ Xia, Q Li, HL Liu, WS Chen and PH Tsui, "An Approach for the Visualization of Temperature Distribution in Tissues According to Changes in Ultrasonic Backscattered Energy," Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, Volume 2013, Article ID 682827 (IF = 0.791).
48. YW Huang, SH Hu, SY Hung, CS Chiang, HL Liu, TL Chiou, HY Lai, YY Chen, "SPIO Nanoparticle-Stabilized Nanobubbles with MR/US Dual-Modality Imaging and HIFU-triggered Release Drug for in-vivo Therapy," Journal of Controlled Release, Vol. 172, pp.118-127, 2013 (IF = 7.633 in "Chemistry, Multidisciplinary).
49. HW Yang, YJ Lu, KJ Lin, SC Hsu, CY Huang, SH She, HL Liu, MC Xiao, SP Wey, PY Chen, TC Yen, KC Wei, CCM Ma, "EGRF conjugated PEGylated nanographene oxide for targeted chemotherapy and photothermal therapy, " Biomaterials, Vol. 34, No. 29, pp. 7204-7214, 2013 (IF = 7.404 in "Engineering, Biomedical").
50. MT Tsai, CK Lee, KM Lin, YX Lin, TH Lin, TC Chang and HL Liu*, "Quantitative Observation Evaluation of Focused Ultrasound Induced Vascular Leakage and Deformation after Focused Ultrasound Treatment Exposure via by using Fluorescein Angiography and Optical Coherence Tomography," Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol.18, No. 10, pp.101307, 2013 (IF=2.881, 8/79 in “Optics”).
51. CY Wang, TS Yeh, XN Geng, HL Liu, and PH Tsui, "Monitoring Radiofrequency Ablation with Ultrasound Nakagami Imaging," Medical Physics, Vol.40, No.7, pp.072901, 2013. (IF=3.012, 25/121 in “Radiology”).
52. H.W. Yang, M.Y. Hua, T.L. Hwang, K.J. Lin, C.Y. Huang, R.Y. Tsai, C.C.M. Ma, P.H. Hsu, S.P. Wey, P.W. Hsu, P.Y. Chen, Y.C. Huang, Y.J. Lu, T.C. Yen, L.Y. Feng, C.W. Lin, H.L. Liu*, K.C. Wei*. Noninvasive synergistic treatment of brain tumor by targeted chemotherapeutic delivery and amplified focused ultrasound-hyperthermia using magnetic nanographene oxide. Advanced Materials, Vol. 25, No. 26, pp.3605-3611, 2013. (*Corresponding author; IF=15.409, 7/148 in “Chemistry, Multidisciplinary”).
53. HW Yang, HL Liu**, ML Li, IW Hsi, CT Fan, CY Huang, YJ Lu, MY Hua, HY Chou, JW Liaw, CCM Ma and KC Wei, "Magnetic gold-nanorod/ PNIPAAmMA nanoparticles for dual magnetic resonance and photoacoustic imaging and targeted photothermal therapy," Biomaterials, Vol. 34, pp.5651-5660, 2013. (**共同第一作者; IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
54. PC Chu, WY Chai, HY Hsieh, JJ Wang, SP Wey, CY Huang, KC Wei and HL Liu*, "Pharmacodynamic Analysis of Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Monitored Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening for Drug Delivery to Brain Tumors," BioMed Research International, Vol. 2013, pp. 627496, 2013 (*通訊作者; SCI IF = 2.88, 65/158 in "Biotech. and App. Microbiology").
55. KC Wei, PC Chu, HYJ Wang, CY Huang, PY Chen, HC Tsai, YJ Lu, IC Tseng, PY Lee, TC Yen, and HL Liu*, "Focused Ultrasound-induced Blood–Brain Barrier Opening to Enhance Temozolomide Delivery for Glioblastoma Treatment: A Preclinical Study, " PLoS ONE, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. e58995, 2013 (*通訊作者; SCI IF = 3.534, 8/55 in "Multidisciplinary Sciences")
56. C-H Fan, C-Y Ting, H-J Lin, C-H Wang, H-L Liu*, T-C Yen, C-K Yeh*, "SPIO-Conjugated, Doxorubicin-Loaded Microbubbles for Concurrent MRI and Focused-Ultrasound Enhanced Brain-Tumor Drug Delivery," Biomaterials, Vol. 34, pp. 3706-3715, 2013 (*共同通訊作者; IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”)
57. P-H Hsu, K-C Wei, C-Y Huang, C-J Wen, T-C Yen, C-L Liu, Y-T Lin, J-C Chen, C-R Shen, and H-L Liu*, "Noninvasive and targeted gene delivery into the brain using microbubble-facilitated focused ultrasound, " PLoS ONE, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. e57682, 2013 (*通訊作者; SCI IF = 3.534, 8/55 in " Multidisciplinary Sciences ")
58. K.J. Chen, H.F. Liang, H.L. Chen, Y.C. Wang, P.Y. Cheng, H.L. Liu, Y.N. Xia, H.W. Sung, "A Thermoresponsive Bubble-Generating Liposomal System for Triggering Localized Extracellular Drug Delivery", ACS Nano, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 438-446, 2013 (IF=12.033, 9/148 in “Chemistry, Multidisciplinary””).
59. C-H Fan, C-Y Ting, H-L Liu*, C-Y Huang, H-Y Hsieh, T-C Yen, K-C Wei, C-K Yeh, "Antiangiogenic-targeting drug-loaded microbubbles combined with focused ultrasound for glioma treatment, " Biomaterials, Vol. 34, pp. 2142-2155, 2013 (*共同通訊作者; IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
60. K-C Wei, H-C Tsai, Y-J Lu, H-W Yang, M-Y Hua, M-F Wu, P-Y Chen, C-Y Huang, T-C Yen, and H-L Liu*, “Neuronavigation-Guided Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening: A Preliminary Study in Swine,” American Journal of Neuroradiology, Vol. 34, No. 1, pp. 115-120, 2013. (IF=3.675, 18/121 in “Radiology”)
61. H-L Liu, H-Y Hsieh, L-A Lu, C-W Kang, M-F Wu and C-Y Lin, "Low-Pressure Pulsed Focused Ultrasound with Microbubbles Promotes an Anticancer Immunological Response,", Journal of Translational Medicine, Vol. 10: 221, 2012 (IF = 3.474, 32/112 in "Medicine, Res. & Exp.")
62. H-W Yang, M-Y Hua, K-J Lin, S-P Wey, R-Y Tsai, S-Y Wu, Y-C Lu, H-L Liu, Tony Wu, Y-H Ma, “Bioconjugation of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator to magnetic nanocarriers for targeted thrombolysis,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, Vol. 7, pp. 1–11, 2012 (IF = 3.13, 16/66 in "Nanoscience & Nanotechnology").
63. H-W Yang, M-Y Hua, H-L Liu, C-Y Huang, K-C Wei, “Potential of magnetic nanoparticles for targeted drug delivery.” Nanotechnology, Science and Applications, Vol. 5, pp. 73-86, 2012 (SCI).
64. A-H Liao, Y-K Li, W-J Lee, M-F Wu, H-L Liu, and M-L Kuo, “Estimating the Delivery Efficiency of Drug-Loaded Microbubbles in Cancer Cells with Ultrasound and Bioluminescence Imaging,” Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 38, No. 11, pp. 1938–1948, 2012 (IF=2.099, 5/29 in “Acoustics”).
65. P-H Liao, H-H Yang, P-T Chou, M-H Wang, P-C Ju, H-L Liu, and L-K Chen, "Sufficient virus-neutralizing antibody in the central nerve system improves the survival of rabid rats," Journal of Biomedical Sciences, Vol. 19: 61, 2012 (IF = 1.98)
66. Y-H Ma, S-Y Chen, S-J Tu, H-W Yang, H-L Liu, “Manipulation of magnetic nanoparticle retention and hemodynamic consequences in microcirculation: assessment by laser speckle imaging,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, Vol. 7, pp. 1–11, 2012 (IF = 3.13, 16/66 in "Nanoscience & Nanotechnology")
67. C-J Ke, Y-J Lin, Y-C Hua, W-L Chiang, K-J Chen, W-C Yang, H-L Liu, C-C Fu, H-W Sung, “Multidrug release based on microneedle arrays filled with pH-responsive PLGA hollow microspheres,” Biomaterials, Vol. 33, No. 20, pp. 5156-5165, 2012. (IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
68. A-H Liao, H-L Liu**, C-H Su, M-Y Hua, H-W Yang, Y-T Weng, P-H Hsu, S-M Huang, S-Y Wu, H-El Wang, T-C Yen and P-C Li, “Paramagnetic Perfluorocarbon-Filled Albumin-(Gd-DTPA) Microbubbles for the Induction of Focused-Ultrasound-Induced Blood–Brain Barrier Opening and Concurrent MR and Ultrasound Imaging,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 57, pp.2787-2802, 2012 (**共同第一作者; IF = 2.922, 16/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”)
69. P-H Tsui, Y-C Shu, W-S Chen, H-L Liu, I-T Hsiao, and Y-T Chien, "Ultrasound temperature estimation based on probability variation of backscatter data", Medical Physics, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 2369-2385, 2012 (IF=3.012, 25/121 in “Radiology”).
70. P-H Wang**, H-L Liu**, P-H Hsu, C-R C Wang, P-Y Chen, K-C Wei, T-C Yen, and M-L Li, "Gold-nanorod contrast-enhanced photoacoustic micro-imaging of focused- ultrasound induced blood-brain barrier opening in a rat model",Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 061222, 2012 (**共同第一作者; IF=3.157, 7/77 in “Optics”).
71. C-H Fan, H-L Liu, C-Y Huang, Y-J Ma, T-C Yen, C-K Yeh, “Detection of intracerebral hemorrhage and transient blood-supply shortage in focused ultrasound-induced blood-brain-barrier disruption by ultrasound imaging,” Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 38, No. 8, pp. 1372–1382, 2012 (IF=2.099, 5/29 in “Acoustics”).
72. P-H Tsui, Y-T Chien, H-L Liu, Y-C Shu, W-S Chen, “Using ultrasound CBE imaging without echo shift compensation for temperature estimation,” Ultrasonics, Vol. 52, No. 7, pp. 925-935, 2012. (IF=1.838, 5/30 in “Acoustics”)
73. H-W Yang**, M-Y Hua**, H-L Liu**, R-Y Tsai, S-T Pang, P-H Hsu, H-J Tang, T-C Yen, C-K Chuang, “An epirubicin-conjugated nanocarrier with MRI function to overcome lethal multidrug-resistant bladder cancer,” Biomaterials, Vol. 33, pp. 3919-3930, 2012. (**共同第一作者; IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
74. H-W Yang**, M-Y Hua**, H-L Liu**, R-Y Tsai, C-K Chuang, P-C Chu,P-Y Wu, Y-H Chang,H-C Chuang, K-J Yu, and S-T Pang, “Cooperative dual-activity targeted nanomedicine for specific and effective prostate cancer therapy”, ACS Nano, Vol.6, No. 2, pp1795-1805, 2012 (**共同第一作者; IF=12.033, 9/148 in “Chemistry, Multidisciplinary””).
75. Y-C Lin, T-H Chan, C-Y Chi, S-H Ng, H-L Liu, K-C Wei, Y-Y Wei, C-C Wang, J-J Wang, “Blind Estimation of Arterial Input Function in Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI using Purity Maximization,” Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Vol. 68, No. 5, pp. 1439-1449, 2012 (IF=2.964, 26/116 in "Radiology")
76. H-L Liu, H-W Yang, M-Y Hua, and K-C Wei, “Enhanced Therapeutic Agent Delivery via MRI-Monitored Focused Ultrasound Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption for Brain Tumor Treatment: An Overview of the current Preclinical Status,” Neurosurgical Focus, Vol. 32, No. 1, E4, 2012 (IF = 2.487, 41/198 in “Surgery”).
77. C-Y Ting, C-H Fan, H-L Liu*, C-Y Huang, H-Y Hsieh, T-C Yen, K-C Wei, C-K Yeh*, “Concurrent blood-brain barrier opening and local drug delivery using drug-carrying microbubbles and focused ultrasound for brain glioma treatment,” Biomaterials, Vol. 33, pp. 704-712, 2012 (*Co-corresponding author, IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
78. Juan YH, Saboo SS, Desai NS, Khandelwal K, Khandelwal A*. Aortic intramural hematoma and hepatic artery pseudoaneurysm: unusual complication following resuscitation. Am J Emerg Med. 2014 Jan;32:107.e1-4.(IF=1.152)
79. Liu H, Juan YH#, Wang W, Liang C*, Zhou H, Ghonge NP, Saboo SS. Intramuscular cysticercosis: starry sky appearance. QJM. 2014;107:459-61. (IF=2.461)
80. Juan YH, Chatzizisis YS*, Saboo SS, Newburger JW, Steigner ML. Hypoplastic left coronary artery with large collateral vessels from an ectatic right coronary artery: multimodality imaging-based diagnostic work-up. Int J Cardiol. 2014;172:e396-7. (IF=6.175)
81. Juan YH, Saboo SS, Lin YC, Conner JR, Jacobson FL, Khandelwal A*. Reverse halo sign in pulmonary mucormyosis. QJM. 2014;777-778. (IF=2.461)
82. Liu H, Juan YH#, Wang Q, Lin YC, Liang C*, Zhang X, Cai T, Saboo SS. Foreign body venous transmigration to the heart. QJM. 2014;107:743-745. (IF=2.461)
83. Liu H, Juan YH#, Fei H, Mei P, Zhang X, Xu W, Liang C*, Wang Q, Saboo SS. Tumor involvement of the left atrium and mitral valve: imaging features of intra-cardiac malignancy. QJM. 2014;107:747-749. (IF=2.461)
84. Juan YH*, Saboo SS, Anand V, Chatzizisis YS, Lin YC, Steigner ML. Superior vena cava syndrome associated with right-to-left shunt through systemic-to-pulmonary venous collaterals. Korean J Radiol. 2014;15(2):185-7. (IF=1.807)
85. Juan YH, Huang YC, Sun Z, Hsieh IC, Chan WH, Chen CC, Hung KC, Wen MS, Wan YL*. The evolution and investigation of native coronary arteries in patients after coronary stent implantation: a study by 320-detector CT angiography. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014 Jun;30 Suppl 1:13-24. (IF=2.322)
86. Liu H, Juan YH#, Liang C*, Chen J, Liang S, Xie Z, Kwong RY, Saboo SS. Multidetector computed tomographic angiography imaging of pentalogy of Cantrell. Circulation. 2014 Apr 15;129(15):1618-20. (IF=14.948)
87. Juan YH, Saboo SS*, Tirumani SH, Khandelwal A, Shinagare AB, Ramaiya N, Krajewski KM. Malignant skin and subcutaneous neoplasms in adults: multimodality imaging with CT, MRI, and 18F-FDG PET/CT. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014;202:W422-38. (IF=2.744)
88. Juan YH, Liu H, Waller AH, Shah AM, Blankstein R. Quadricuspid aortic valve: a rare but important abnormality. Postgrad Med J 2014;90:482–483. (IF=1.549)
89. Saboo SS*, Juan YH#, Khandelwal A, George E, Steigner ML, Landzberg Michael, Rybicki FJ. MDCT of Congenital Coronary Artery Fistulas. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014;203:W244-52. (IF=2.744)
90. Liu H, Juan YH#, Wang Q, Xie Z, Chen J, Huang H, Zhang X, Yang L, Liang C, Chung T, Kwong RY, Saboo SS. Evaluation of malposition of the branch pulmonary arteries using cardiovascular computed tomography angiography. Eur Radiol. 2014 [Epub ahead of print] (in press) (IF=4.338)
91. Saboo SS, Juan YH*, Belkin M, Sacks A, Khandelwal A, Steigner ML, Rybicki FJ. Multi-detector CT angiography in case of concomitant pseudoaneurysm and arteriovenous fistula of the lateral superior geniculate artery Postgrad Med J. 2014;90:118-9. (IF=1.549)
92. WY Chai, PC Chu, MY Tsai, YC Lin, JJ Wang, KC Wei, YY Wai and HL Liu*, “Magnetic-Resonance Imaging for Kinetic Analysis of Permeability Changes during Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening and Brain Drug Delivery,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2014.06.023 (IF=7.261, rank: 11/254 PHARMACOLOGY & PHARMACY).
93. Wai YY, Hsu WC, Fung HC, Lee JD, Chan HL, Tsai ML, Lin YC, Wu YR, Ying L, Wang JJ*, "Tract-based spatial statistics: application to mild cognitive impairment.", BioMed Research International,Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 713079, 8 pages(IF=2.706, rank: 53/165 BIOTECHNOLOGY & APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY).
94. Ng SH, Hsu WC, Wai YY, Lee JD, Chan HL, Chen YL, Fung HC, Wu YR, Tsai ML, Wang JJ*. Sex dimorphism of cortical water diffusion in normal aging measured by magnetic resonance imaging. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2013;5:71 doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2013.00071 (IF=2.843, rank: 18/49).
95. Lin YC, Wang JJ, Hong JH, Lin YP, Lee CC, Wai YY, Ng SH, Wu YM, Wang CC*. Noninvasive monitoring of microvascular changes with partial irradiation using dynamic contrast-enhanced and blood oxygen level-dependent magnetic resonance imaging. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2013 Apr 1;85(5):1367-74. (IF=4.176, rank: 12/116) *(equal contribution as the first author)
96. Wong AM*, Wang HS, Schwartz ES, Toh CH, Zimmerman RA, Liu PL, Wu YM, Ng SH, Wang JJ. Cerebral diffusion tensor MR tractography in tuberous sclerosis complex: correlation with neurologic severity and tract-based spatial statistical analysis. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2013. doi: 10.3174/ajnr.A3507. (IF=3.675, rank: 24/6)
97. Juang JH*, Shen CR, Wang JJ, Kuo CH, Chien YW, Kuo HY, Chen FR, Chen MH, Yen TC, Tsai ZT*. Magnetic resonance imaging of mouse islet grafts labeled with novel chitosan-coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles. PloS one. 2013;8(4):e62626. (The first three authors contributed equally to this work) (IF=3.534, rank: 12/85)
98. Chu PC, Chai WY, Hsieh HY, Wang JJ, Wey SP, Huang CY, Wei KC, Liu HL. Pharmacodynamic Analysis of Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Monitored Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening for Drug Delivery to Brain Tumors. BioMed Research International. vol 2013, Article ID 627496, 13 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/627496. (IF=2.706, rank: 65/158)
99. Ng SH, Lin CY, Chan SC, Lin YC, Yen TC, Liao CT, Chang TC, Ko SF, Wang HM, Huang SF, Wang JJ*. Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MR Imaging Predicts Local Control in Hypopharyngeal or Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Treated with Chemoradiotherapy. Plos One. 2013;8(8):e722230 (IF=3.534, rank: 7/56)
100. Yang ST, Lee JD, Chang TC, Huang CH, Wang JJ, Hsu WC, Chan HL, Wai YY, Li KY. Discrimination between Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment using SOM and PSO-SVM. Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine. Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253670, 10 pages. (IF=1.018, rank:)
101. Wai YY, Wang JJ*, Weng YH, Lin WY, Ma HK, Ng SH, Wan YL, Wang CH*. Cortical involvement in a gait related imagery task: comparison between Parkinson's disease and normal aging. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 2012; vol 18(5): P 537-542.(IF=4.126, rank: 35/195) (equal contribution as the corresponding author)
102. Huang CC, Wei HJ, Yeh YC, Wang JJ, Lin WW, Lee TY, Hwang SM, Xia Y, Chang Y*, Sung HW*. Injectable PLGA Porous Beads Cellularized by hAFSCs for Cellular Cardiomyoplasty. Biomaterials 2012; vol 33(16): P 4069-4077. (IF=8.312, rank: 2/72)
103. Lee WY, Wei HJ, Wang JJ, Lin WW, Chen DY, Huang CC, Lee TY, Hwang SM, Chang Y, Sung HY*. Vascularization and restoration of heart function in rat myocardial infarction using transplantation of human cbMSC/HUVEC core-shell bodies. Biomaterials 2012; vol 33(7): P 2127-2136. (IF=8.312, rank: 2/72) (The first three authors contributed equally to this work.)
104. Lin YC, Chan TH, Chi CY, Ng SH, Liu HL, Wei KC, Wai YY, Wang CC, Wang JJ*. Blind estimation of the arterial input function in dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI using purity maximization. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2012. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24144 (IF=3.398, rank: 26/116)
申請國家:美國，名稱:使用擴散磁共振成像診斷帕金森氏症 (METHOD FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF NEURODEGENERATIVE DISORDER BY USING DIFFUSION KURTOSIS IMAGING)，2015年5月。
聯絡窗口 : 蔡博士 firstname.lastname@example.org